RP idea: DNA

Hi I have an small idea for RP.

Here we go:
When a player registers he/she will get a random number(Of 9 numbers) they will have these as long as this account exists.
When they get arrested the cop can go to his desk with the person and do /registerDNA.
Now their DNA is in the database, sow when a murder is committed and they are investigating an body object (Sugest using Sourcecode FS) they can search for small objects, these will represent the fingerprints(Like if they used a fist to kill someone, or they dropped a knife or gun).
If their DNA is in the cop database they can trace it.

Now they can look for the player.

Maybe a good idea?

Seeing as you already have a playername/playerid, you can also implement that relatively easy with a nine digit ID

I do not know. Could be a pain in the ass if you are an assassin or mobster.

Love the idea.

EDIT:

Assassins don't get caught by the police...

I'd rather have something like CSI. That would be more fun. Or, You can use both, which would conjoin with both ideas. But, I hate it when the scripter only cares about one faction, it really ruins the whole servers faction system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman12
Посмотреть сообщение
Love the idea.

EDIT:

Assassins don't get caught by the police...
Bad assassins do.

+999999999999999999999

very good idea

I like this idea. In the matter of fact, I ever made something like that (but a bit different- I used it for other stuff) but I removed it (not specifically the DNA function, but the entire gamemode >.<), but it is quite nice.

If you want people to be identified by police for like booking in jails and stuff just, create a social security system. Where you give players a mixed string with numbers and letters and make sure that, they don't clash. And it would work pretty much the same as your idea of the DNA system. It basically is the DNA system.

When will the person actually drop fingerprints? I mean, will there always be fingerprints or how will this work out? Maybe you need to wear gloves in case you don't want your fingerprints to be on the victim? I guess I support this idea, but I'd like some more information.