Server Lag for me? (rep+)

Hello,

I've a hosted server. It use to work great for me. But since the morning update's everytime i try to connect to my Server. When i login it doesnt show up OnPlayerRequestClass screen!! It just be there at the login area.
A friend of mine connected and it was all good for him. I dont know what happened?? I can connect to all other server's on SAMP Except my own.When i run a test server if this .amx file. I can login and spawn and works good. But on the hoster for me.

Can anyone please tell me what could've happened? Or can you please go the server and test it yourself. That can you spawn? Is it lagging for u so that u cant spawn??

The Server IP : 64.120.22.140:7784 ((Not an Advert))

Thanks Alot
BMiaa

Works for me, maybe it's your sa-mp version?

DId u try reset your account? or event make a new one? I don't know your admin script/register system but it could be the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
Works for me, maybe it's your sa-mp version?
Brutal[ABK] I saw you Inside the server. I dont know the Problem? I can see the Login but not after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew2695
Посмотреть сообщение
DId u try reset your account? or event make a new one? I don't know your admin script/register system but it could be the problem
I tried with some other name's also. No use.All other's can go inside and it works fine for them! lol

Please help? anything else can be there?

So im trying to ReInsTall the server to factory state and add up everything again with all new account's.
Need to waste 1k registered users lol :S

Try to Reinstall your SAMP Fully.. Delete your GTA San Andreas Userfiles folder on my Documents, Delte GTA San ANdreas Folder then run setup to Uninstall, then Install again,.