How can i Fix this?

C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\Next Generation Roleplay New Fixed\Next Generation Roleplay FIXED\gamemodes\NGRP_nomysql.pwn(3346) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\Next Generation Roleplay New Fixed\Next Generation Roleplay FIXED\gamemodes\NGRP_nomysql.pwn(3399) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\Next Generation Roleplay New Fixed\Next Generation Roleplay FIXED\gamemodes\NGRP_nomysql.pwn(3431) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\Next Generation Roleplay New Fixed\Next Generation Roleplay FIXED\gamemodes\NGRP_nomysql.pwn(3409) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "seek"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\Next Generation Roleplay New Fixed\Next Generation Roleplay FIXED\gamemodes\NGRP_nomysql.pwn(3461) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\Next Generation Roleplay New Fixed\Next Generation Roleplay FIXED\gamemodes\NGRP_nomysql.pwn(3440) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "seek"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

You shouldn't be using leaked scripts that you arrnt permitted to use.

Quote:

How can i Fix this?

By deleting the stolen script and learn scripting.

please teach me to script?

Watch tutorials,

Click...

thanks marcus