Streamer plugin v2.6 r27 problem

i encountered a problem with the GetDynamicObjectPos() function:
when i launch some moving objects and use the GetObjectPos(), it works fine, but as soon i switch all commands to the streamer variant, then the objects' positions seem not to be updated fast enough to ensure a smooth movement.
i made a quick video where i loaded the fireworks script without the streamer, and then with the streamer:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmDbCEN91gI[/ame]
iam applying some "fake gravity" to each single (moving) object, and as stated in the streamers reference, the StopObject() gets called each time before a streamed obejct gets moved again, so i took it out. it doesnt move well in any case, anyways.

- yes, i updated the .inc in pawno/include
- yes, i copied the .dll file. (.so not needed, as iam scripting on windows)
- yes, i recompiled the gamemode and ALL scripts with could use the streamer, just to be sure it wouldnt interfer with some old compiled scripts...
- yes, i added the additional ",worldid,interiorid,playerid" parameters at the CreateDynamicObject() line, before the streamdistance ",500" indeed.
- no, the script doesnt lag. moving hundrets of objects wont cause even a little CPU usage anyways.
- yes, too many particles displayed at the same time are limited by GTA, i guess its like 80-120 of them, thats why soe particles (lights, flames etc) are missing, or blinking sometimes. thats ok

edit: nice. ******* pwned me again. ima make another fucking video to show the weird effect.
edit2: shorter video uploaded. the second try is using the streamer btw