Can i?

I am planning (and working) from 6 months to my server Fort Carson Roleplay, some1 PM'ed me on ******* and said:
We will report u to SA:MP and let u close the server from the admins" just because they have a server called FC:RP....WTF there are like 30 Los Santos Roleplay....
Can i use this name? they said "we will take legal actions" WTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooday
Посмотреть сообщение
I am planning (and working) from 6 months to my server Fort Carson Roleplay, some1 PM'ed me on ******* and said:
We will report u to SA:MP and let u close the server from the admins" just because they have a server called FC:RP....WTF there are like 30 Los Santos Roleplay....
Can i use this name? they said "we will take legal actions" WTH
They are lying. Use if you want. Fc rp is released on public. Alot of servers are using it.

Why go through this, when you can figure a new name out ?

"Legal actions" lol, SA:MP got so serious for kids these days... Legal actions over taking the name of a fictional city on a video game, and naming your server after it?

However, you can choose something else, like Montgomery Roleplay? Roleplay is boring these days..

Dont listen to them. Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont listen to them. Simple.
Just as Weedarr said, Just ignore them, They are kids, They can't do much to the server.

Fort carson is a place... its not a name which is someone's... or even if it is,you still can use without any bad results... but I kinda suggest you to use something original.