Weird Gameplay Speed since SA-MP 0.3d

hello,

since i've updated from 0.3c to 0.3d the gameplay is too fast, it's like using a fps limit, it's a huge difference to 0.3c, i just wondering cause im obviously the only one
who got this problem, most users dont even see a gameplay difference between 0.3c and 0.3d. Is it a Bug or something?

thanks

I have heard players on my server reporting it to the forums... apparently when they drive, it's almost as if they're speed hacking. I don't have these problems myself, but apparently setting your FPS Limit with /fpslimit helps reduce the problem.

yep,it seems to be faster. Anyway for me isn't so laggy as was in 3c.

I believe the new feature "Servers can remove static buildings from the map" has to do with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozelei
Посмотреть сообщение
hello,

since i've updated from 0.3c to 0.3d the gameplay is too fast, it's like using a fps limit, it's a huge difference to 0.3c, i just wondering cause im obviously the only one
who got this problem, most users dont even see a gameplay difference between 0.3c and 0.3d. Is it a Bug or something?

thanks
It might be the new 0.3d Multi-core option which enables sa-mp to use all CPU cores, which for users with a dual core or better, in most cases makes a huge amount of difference to game speed. but i guess by the sounds of it your pc might be just too good for samp lol...mabe limiting it back to a single core might take care of the speed issue for ya.

Try this,

goto My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\sa-mp.cfg <open this file in notepad

change this..
multicore=1

to this..
multicore=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Client/Server update SA-MP 0.3d RC3

- Some tweaks to the GTA:SA engine should result in increased FPS, smoother game-play, and less CPU usage for most players.
4char.

limit fps to 48.

deleted

hi,

thx for the Answers but unfortunately i couldnt fix the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa[DGZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
It might be the new 0.3d Multi-core option which enables sa-mp to use all CPU cores, which for users with a dual core or better, in most cases makes a huge amount of difference to game speed. but i guess by the sounds of it your pc might be just too good for samp lol...mabe limiting it back to a single core might take care of the speed issue for ya.

Try this,

goto My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\sa-mp.cfg <open this file in notepad

change this..
multicore=1

to this..
multicore=0
I also thought it's a problem with my cpu but i got a very old one (P4 3.2GHZ Singlecore).

Damn i didnt play Samp since this problem, it makes no fun anymore it's just crappy as hell, i tried to accustom to it but it's impossible...
I wonder that im the only one with this problem, no other thread about it.