serverffs

I dont know if this thread belongs here but..
For a couple of weeks now i havent been able to access DirectAdmin that i actually paid for until february 2012.
I am very unsatisfied with their samp server services from past already but this beats it. I want a refund from them, but i cant even contact them :S

Yeah, there not recommended nowadays.

If you do need a host, i suggest looking around there is a lot of cheap deals out there that can help you!

You can also PM me if needed.

Not recommended huh, fuck serverffs. If you want problem host they are your service!

Woet if you are still alive, can you respond here?

One question, why do people even purchase services from them these days? I'm curious to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donB
Посмотреть сообщение
One question, why do people even purchase services from them these days? I'm curious to know!
Why do people post so retarded to post's like this one?

In all topic's which have complaint about serverffs people post 10+ posts same as this.

Did you ever tryed ServerFFS? No.

serverffs is not for people who dont have a very good knowledge of how to run a server without constantly asking for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael
Посмотреть сообщение
serverffs is not for people who dont have a very good knowledge of how to run a server without constantly asking for help.
Rep+'ed!

ServerFFS is not for people who don't even bother checking if hosts have support or not. You go yourself in this mess so stop complaining and crying.

This thread should just be locked to prevent the future arguments we all know will end up arising.

sa-mp forums aren't serverffs help forums.