Delete oprativesystem [Need help fast]

Hi!

I have install Windows for my friend but now its 3 Windows and I will save one so what should I do??
(Win Xp) All of them) And I just need 1.

Thanks

Edit: All are on same hdd.

Edit2: Don't link to Microsoft page I have alredy lookt there but it whas to hard...

I know you told me not to, but here's the MS link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888023
And yes it seems difficult, but that's what has to be done on a multi-boot system.

Either you could just back-up everything and then format.

The way I deleted my old OS was to just insert my new OS CD and then I had an option to 'overwrite' the older system. Do NOT keep the old NTFS files, windows will otherwise use non-default folder names + you backed them up. I 'kept' the old NTFS files and it lasted some hours until I gained access to them, but all the programs didn't work (the registry keys were deleted) and my default "Programs" folder had some other name. Anyhow, that worked for 2 OS, an old and a new, I wouldn't know if your able to delete more than one in that menu. So: insert the OS installation CD of the one you want, follow the instructions and try to find a "overwrite system" button.

Otherwise, I'd search around the boot menus. Just hit F8/F12 immediatly after you pressed your "on" button (hit those keys some times to make sure you'll load it). Don't change anything there you don't know of.

Thanks alot