Error on saving data

Was bored, decided to work around a bit. I looked at my other thread about positions, and i wanted to start creating a script. But i get an error when i try to compile it:
Код:
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(95) : error 017: undefined symbol "name"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(95) : error 017: undefined symbol "value"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(96) : error 017: undefined symbol "name"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(96) : error 017: undefined symbol "value"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(97) : error 017: undefined symbol "name"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(97) : error 017: undefined symbol "value"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(98) : error 017: undefined symbol "name"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(98) : error 017: undefined symbol "value"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(99) : error 017: undefined symbol "name"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sa-mp Stuff\Server\gamemodes\ARP.pwn(99) : error 017: undefined symbol "value"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

10 Errors.
pawn Код:
INI_Int("Password",PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass]);
    INI_Int("Cash",PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);
    INI_Int("Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);
    INI_Int("Kills",PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills]);
    INI_Int("Deaths",PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]);
I'm a beginner at pawn, please help me if you can.

PS: I'll be back in 8 hours, so it will take a while for me to respond, so please try the best you can to help me.

Can you show under what callback you have those lines? Note, the callback should at least contain the following parameters: playerid, name[], value[] an example would be -

pawn Код:
forward @myFunc(playerid, name[], value[]);

@myFunc(playerid, name[], value[])
{
    INI_Int("Password",PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass]);
    INI_Int("Cash",PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);
    INI_Int("Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);
    INI_Int("Kills",PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills]);
    INI_Int("Deaths",PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]);
    return 1;
}

I don't think you posted the right snippet of code there, as there are no symbols named "name" or "value" used in that snippet.

Undefined symbol means that you're using a symbol (word) that isn't defined in that context, so the computer doesn't know what you're trying to do. You're likely missing some variable declarations.

I suggest you read the PAWN documentation here, as it is the best way to learn the language.

Edit: Too slow, yet again

I understand that, but those are the EXACT lines.

EDIT: I think its resolved. i did INI_WriteInt instead of INI_Int and it compiled.