Server Mode Change Help!

I have a gamemode "Next Generation Stunting".I was thinking like my gamemode's hostname chnages every 2 seconds (because of teh code) is there a way i can keep changing my mode name and mapname the same way

Hostnames don't update regularly in the SA:MP browser, so unless someone repeatedly presses the refresh button it's not going to do what you want. It updates about every 10 seconds. Here's the basics of what you need though:

pawn Code:
forward hostname_change();
public hostname_change()
{
    new hn[64] =  "hostname NEW_HOSTNAME_GOES_HERE";
    SendRconCommand(hn);
}

read the top because i thought you mean gamemodechange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
View Post
is there a way i can keep changing my mode name and mapname the same way
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 69 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 55 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 28 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
Hostnames don't update regularly in the SA:MP browser, so unless someone repeatedly presses the refresh button it's not going to do what you want. It updates about every 10 seconds. Here's the basics of what you need though:

pawn Code:
forward hostname_change();
public hostname_change()
{
    new hn[64] =  "hostname NEW_HOSTNAME_GOES_HERE";
    SendRconCommand(hn);
}
I have added this i wanted to check if we can do this with mode name and mapname