GTA IV: San Andreas (Rage Engine)

It would be awesome if the devlopers made a SA-MP for it, face it. San Andreas is getting old and out of date, I think it would be loads more fun with real physics and better graphics... What do you guys think. make a vote. Yes, or no.

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=16371

Thats only just for the map and stuff no MP.

I don't vote, I simply just don't care about my community.

Although I did register...

Useless, part of what makes San Andreas great is its quirky physics and old school style. Modern games just can't compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
Useless, part of what makes San Andreas great is its quirky physics and old school style. Modern games just can't compare.
For that a rep for you but forum does not allow... totally agree, in RAGE Engine GTA SA Wont be so exciting like in old times.

> People lag on GTA:SA, less then 15 FPS.
> You claim that all SA-MP users update to this.
> Only 10% will able to play it.
> mfw whattt

Fuck no. Graphics and real physics is what made me not play GTA IV after I had tried it.

The newer games does not care about gameplay but about graphics and try to make it as real as real-life. Which is what ruins the experience IMHO.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
Fuck no. Graphics and real physics is what made me not play GTA IV after I had tried it.

The newer games does not care about gameplay but about graphics and try to make it as real as real-life. Which is what ruins the experience IMHO.
Interesting how people make some fucking awesome points!
I agree with both!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
+1
It is just useless to leave the weird physics world of SA by the way, SA's graphics are the thing that makes SA the way it is, the oldschool graphics makes it possible for more people to play it, and it is taking less processor usage then those modern poops!

EDIT:
Just to add, this would even be concidered as blastfemie(Or however to spell it) by most people that like oldschool games, and people that aren't able to play games like Gta IV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение

Have you tried running over people? It's amazing to see people fly huge distances .

OT: No.

RAGE made GTA 4, Max Payne 2, Red Dead Redemption. I can say only GTA 4 that has lag on max. i think 5% of people in the world can play GTA 4 on max with 45 - 50 FPS avage. Comprared to mafia 2 for exemple the physics are more realistic and the graphic too. It doesn't request lastest GPU/CPU to play it on max. That's why i hate that game engine.

Edit: @Garsino

LOL i care about gameplay, the graphic is not all in a game. I hate the everything in GTA, but the gameplay is spectacular.

RAGE was a massive screw-up - GTA IV tarnished any reputation for it.

GTA San Andreas is what it is, we like it that way, and there's no changing to that.