[FilterScript] [RealLife function] Player Know Player

Tested. I...just...love it! My team was like: "huh? Who are you? Wtf? AAAAH!XD"

Nice work

Thank you.
Justsomeguy, did you see their ID's above their heads? I haven't had the time yet to test that, and I'm not sure if it works (I eve tried to use 3DTexts but they didn't work)

THANKS VERY MUCH! I'M TRYING TO DO THIS BUT WITHOUT SUCCESS......

Nice but...
If a player is cheating how can a user report him if he don't know him?
I suggest to add a him a numeric id (not the playerid, so a player can easily know who he is) for example #000456 above his head just for security reason
It can be easily done with 3dtext (in my server i disabled the player tags because they showed player's life also, and replaced it with 3DText)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto90
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice but...
If a player is cheating how can a user report him if he don't know him?
I suggest to add a him a numeric id (not the playerid, so a player can easily know who he is) for example #000456 above his head just for security reason
It can be easily done with 3dtext (in my server i disabled the player tags because they showed player's life also, and replaced it with 3DText)
Please read mainpost or few posts above, this has already been done - And also, if you wanna meet him, you wouldn't be able to do /meetp (meet player) with his ID

Sorry fot that man i red only few post in the last page and didn't saw that
Good job anyway

Thanks. Btw, if you're gonna use it, can you tell me please if you see player ID's above their heads?
I ever tried 3DTexts before, but I failed (without a good reason). It just didn't work. I'm at school right now so I can't test it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GF]Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
THANKS VERY MUCH! I'M TRYING TO DO THIS BUT WITHOUT SUCCESS......
Most noobiest post i've seen this week:P

is there are some logs to peoples now what is chating there ? cause admins need to take a report ... maybe there could be a txt where to save's logs or admins can see names maybe when they on duty could you make that ?

well not for roleplay, deathmatchers will use it to their advatnge! nice though

Needs the 3dtext of the player's id

Hey man this is an epic one, thanks.
You gonna fix these 3 bugs? Anyway, I'll try to handle them. If I'll success I';; upload it here.