[DEV]: User Control Panel (Suggestions & Ideas)

Hey guys!

Well after a short period of absence I'm happy to say that I'm actually still alive! But back onto the matter at hand. After finishing my last UCP project (refer to my signature), I decided to launch yet another PHP / MySQL project into another UCP Project.

The UCP found in this topic may become open to the public or the old one (refer to my signature) may do (depending on whether or not I can find it). Yes... That's right. I spent all that time on it and lost it! -.-

Basically, like my old topic I'm writing to you for suggestions and to gain your opinions in what should be included in a User Control Panel.

Anywho.... Here's a couple of previews of the User Control Panel so far- The project has been designated "Project Sunrise".

(( The reason for the Milkcraft logo is simply because I don't have Photoshop yet as I've recently reinstalled my Windows OS. The Milkcraft logo is one of my projects, and it resembles an estimated size for a logo. ))

.|.

Watch out for using LSPD logo again, which is copyrighted. They will be after you.

release it dude...!

Haha, that was a pretty funny story to be perfectly honest.

It was (at the time) hosted on Photobucket, therefore any member of Photobucket could use it for personal / non-commercial use. And as I didn't sell, provide or release the UCP it was fine for me to use it.

And well, it simply depends on the amount of interest I guess.