I need this... >>> Read More & Respond Fast

Hi Looks like the login bug is gone i fix it myself
now i need some favor. for you guys.
i have seen this on stunt planet forums.
and i want to make that system too when you get ban
and you connect again it will send a message that you cant
connect/join and ban by :Admins Name Just Like This

Note: I copy this picture but this is not mine
Copyright to the owner.

here is Ban Command if needed:

pawn Код:
CMD:ban(playerid, params[])
{
    new pid;
    new ip[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 3 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
    {
        if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", pid, params[2])) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, "USAGE: /ban <playerid/name> <reason>");
        if(pid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, "ERROR: Player is not connected!");
        if(pid == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, "ERROR: You cant ban yourself!");
        new adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], paramname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[180];
        new year,month,day; getdate(year, month, day);
        new hour,minute,second; gettime(hour,minute,second);
        GetPlayerName(pid, paramname, sizeof(paramname));
        GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
        if(PlayerInfo[pid][pAdmin] >= PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin])
        {
           SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "ERROR: You cant ban higher rank Administrators!");
        }
        format(string, sizeof(string), "Administrator %s has ban %s <Reason: %s> <Date: %d/%d/%d> <Time: %d:%d>",adminname,paramname, params[2],month,day,year,hour,minute);
        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have been ban by Administrator %s <Reason: %s>", paramname, params[2]);
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_RED, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), ""red"Administrator Bans You: %s\nTime: %d:%d\nDate: %d/%d/%d\nReason: %n\nNote:"white"If you are mistakely get banned go to our forums at [url]www.server.com\nand[/url] make unban appeal", adminname, params[2],hour,minute,month,day,year,params[2]);
        ShowPlayerDialog(pid,453, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,""white"Banned Info:",string,"Ok","");
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_WHITE, "==============================================");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have been ban by Administrator %s <Reason: %s>", paramname, params[2]);
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_RED, string);
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_RED, "Make unban appeal at our forums. www.server.com");
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_WHITE, "==============================================");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You ban %s <Reason: %s>", paramname, params[2]);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, string);
        SaveIn("BanLog",string);
        Ban(pid);
        format(ip,128,"%s**",ip);
        format(ip,128,"banip %s",params[2]);
        SendRconCommand(ip);
        new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid));
        INI_WriteInt(File,"Banned",1);
        INI_Close(File);
        format(string,sizeof(string),"Administrator %s has banned %s",adminname,paramname);
        SendToAdmins(COLOR_GREY,string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "Administrator %s has banned %s <Reason:%s>",adminname,paramname,params[2]);
        printf(string);
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, "ERROR: You must be Administrator Level 3 to use this command");
    return 1;
}
Please guys i need help

Note:Next time dont give me strcmp format just give me ZCMD and sscanf command for this topic
And Please Respond Fast

Comeon Comment

Comeone Pls!!!

Don't bump

so many days past

Check if the connecting players name and IP are the same as the banned player's IP/name.

How? i using Y_INI if you want to know

Use Dini And Make 3 Variables And When They Get Banned Set Those Variables To...

Banned=1
BannedBy=Player
BannedReason=Blah

And On Connect

Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
      new zName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], pFile[256], string128];
      GetPlayerName(i, zName, sizeof(zName));
      format(pFile, sizeof(pFile), "Users\%s.ini", zName);
      if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanned] == 1)
      {
         format(str, sizeof(str), "You Have Been Kicked Because You Where Banned By (%s). Reason: (%s)",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBannedBy],PlayerInfo[playerid][pBannedReason]);
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, str);
                Kick(playerid);
      }
Ellie

i dont know why but dini is so slow Y_INI is so popular little bit today

Nice cheats