Roleplay Genre Ideas

Hi guys.

I'm in the middle of making a Bone County Roleplay from 110% scratch, with all the latest stuff like YCMD and y_ini. Although that's not the reason I'm making this thread. I'm making this thread to ask the SA-MP Community what genre of Roleplay they would like to see... I'm sick of seeing the some 'life like' roleplay, for example, look at SARP, NGRP and USRP. In my eyes the 3 major servers, how ever, most other Roleplay servers have that genre of Roleplay, and have the same base.

I don't wanna keep that.. I wanna script something different, and unique. I love Roleplay, but I'm sick of the same old shit every day. So... please respond with what genre of Roleplay you think would be interesting, for example, full-on racing Roleplay, trucking roleplay (not just a trucking server), pilot roleplay, school roleplay etc. etc.

Please keep on-topic, I know some of you's don't like Roleplay at all xD

Hell no! Not another thread like this!
I'm sick of seeing people spamming forums with threads like this, to get ideas for their future "unique" roleplay servers.
Nothing roleplay is unique, nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MWR]Blood
View Post
Hell no! Not another thread like this!
I'm sick of seeing people spamming forums with threads like this, to get ideas for their future "unique" roleplay servers.
Nothing roleplay is unique, nowadays.
So your saying a school roleplay server isn't unique? Mind giving me an IP of a school roleplay, that isn't a GodFather edit? Thank you.

School roleplay? You got the idea from this thread? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=275414
First off, it is a bad idea in my opinion. As some people said in the topic I showed above, you're coming back from school, you want to relax, why would you go on a school RP server? School sucks anyways, don't implement it in games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MWR]Blood
View Post
School roleplay? You got the idea from this thread? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=275414
First off, it is a bad idea in my opinion. As some people said in the topic I showed above, you're coming back from school, you want to relax, why would you go on a school RP server? School sucks anyways, don't implement it in games!
I don't think you understand what I mean by 'genre'. Look up the definition of 'genre', then once you understand that you can hate on this thread. Please get out unless your going to be on-topic, I want opinions on what genres of Roleplay would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Leslie
View Post
I don't think you understand what I mean by 'genre'. Look up the definition of 'genre', then once you understand that you can hate on this thread. Please get out unless your going to be on-topic, I want opinions on what genres of Roleplay would be cool.
You just said that you want to script an "unique" server, and in your opinion this would be a school roleplay - I told you what I think about it, and that's the reality, sadly.

Quote:

I don't wanna keep that.. I wanna script something different, and unique. I love Roleplay, but I'm sick of the same old shit every day. So... please respond with what genre of Roleplay you think would be interesting, for example, full-on racing Roleplay, trucking roleplay (not just a trucking server), pilot roleplay, school roleplay etc. etc.

I guess you can... do that but uhh dont you think people will get really bored of that?

Why not do that and add some of the roleplay classics? That way people wont get put off easily and there will be something new in the 'Virtual Reality'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Leslie
View Post
So your saying a school roleplay server isn't unique? Mind giving me an IP of a school roleplay, that isn't a GodFather edit? Thank you.
The idea of a school-based roleplay server is in no way unique. I've seen a few of them back in the day.
So, ask yourself the question: why aren't they online anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
The idea of a school-based roleplay server is in no way unique. I've seen a few of them back in the day.
So, ask yourself the question: why aren't they online anymore?
Sorry if I was mistaken, it's just I've never seen a school-based roleplay server, there fore I thought that it would be unique.

School roleplay is just a stupid idea. Roleplay is about second life, where you can be and act who you want to be. Being able to roam in and arround a school is just not that. It might stay interesting for a copple weeks, but then it'll die out like the rest.