09.10.2011, 05:57
Guys This is a Little Big work
I have Horseshoe system of LuxAdmin In Which When A player Collects 30 Hs He Should Get a Vip lvl 1 free
ok now the prob is when a player directly collects last hs he gets a vip i want it should be in order
The HorseShoe Are Pickups Which I made Already
2> I want Horseshoe In Stats /stats of luxadmin
3>/seths in which we can set horseshoe of a player
PLZ HELP ME
HELP
I have Horseshoe system of LuxAdmin In Which When A player Collects 30 Hs He Should Get a Vip lvl 1 free
ok now the prob is when a player directly collects last hs he gets a vip i want it should be in order
The HorseShoe Are Pickups Which I made Already
2> I want Horseshoe In Stats /stats of luxadmin
3>/seths in which we can set horseshoe of a player
PLZ HELP ME
HELP


