Connection problems

This just started happening. Every time I connect to my server, it takes AGES to connect. Once it connects, everything is so slow, as if my internet speed was very low that it couldn't even handle it. This ain't a "Reinstall SA-MP and done" problem, because it's happening on 2 of my PCs. My internet speed is pretty fair:

This isn't just my server, but every server, and yes, this is only happening in SA-MP. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Sorry to bump, but does someone know of a solution? The game is unplayable like this. Thanks.

It happens to me too. :O
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=265512
And here is a SS of my SA-MP.
I don't know if it's a problem, in my Pc or something else.
http://imageshack.us/f/692/64019777.jpg/
Just take a look. LOL
Usually, my ping is around 100-150.

BUMP.

Thanks for that info irinel, but sadly my problem doesn't involve ping. My ping is normal for all servers. According to "GetPlayerNetworkStats", my "Packet-loss" is always above 50% when I connect. AFTER a while, the packet-loss reduces but very slowly ( Which makes the game unplayable ). I hope someone knows of a solution. Thanks

BUMP! Someone shine some light on me!!

Here are some network info screenshots:

(Yes, that's what packetloss is showing)

(Sorry for the large images)

I reinstalled samp, didn't helped. I don't have firewall, the antivirus is off(avast). I don't know what else could cause this problem!!

Put the frame limiter "OFF" in the San Andreas options.

I tried changing the game settings, nothing worked ( Reverted back to default after testing ). This is now the 3rd time reinstalling samp, nothing has changed. I noticed though, that if I just stand around, is like OnPlayerUpdate doesn't get called. If I press "ESC" key repeatedly, everything moves like it should. But again, I've tested this and the problem also happens on a clean gamemode.

Thanks for your comment though!

Bump. Come on, almost 300 views and 2 replies!

Your ISP may be limiting the packets that its able to send thru UDP or TDP, try contacting them to see if they have a limit of packets that are able to be send.