help my samp doesnt works anymore :(

help!!!
my samp doesnt works anymore
when i click connect it goes ingame end then comes that big black screen with san andreas multiplayer loading and then when its loaded u get to a beach and it loads further and when i click accept on my server "accept of rules'' then it keeps hanging there and my whole screen stops moving..... i have installed gta sa 3 times again and downloaded a crack version because i thought it was the cd but still doenst works i tried to install it on different harddrives but still doens works pls help i dont know how to fix this pls help!!!
niels

Try to delete gta.set you find it user files
There your documents is ...

^^reinstall your operating system, that happens sometimes to me

still doesnt works bro srry and about my operating system i havent got a cd for that so i cant do that and it still doesnt works pls help!

This happens to all the servers you try to connect to or just one?

This happened to me ones but I don't remember how I fixed it. I think it was a virus blocking it so I think I had to reinstall my operative system like someone said above :S

well it happens to all the servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels44
View Post
well it happens to all the servers
Hmm, Have you tested what I said?? (Above) your first post..
-Whats Sa-mp verison do you have?
-Lastest grapich drivers to grapich card?
-Have you downgrade Gta Sa??
-Does Gta Sa (Single player) Works?

yes i have deleted that file u said but still doesnt works... yes i have downgraded gta sa and yes single player does work and my graphics card is an ASUS ENGT430 its a special gaming video card and i have the samp version 0.3c R3 downloaded from the download page and mirror by samp team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels44
View Post
yes i have deleted that file u said but still doesnt works... yes i have downgraded gta sa and yes single player does work and my graphics card is an ASUS ENGT430 its a special gaming video card and i have the samp version 0.3c R3 downloaded from the download page and mirror by samp team.
Ok did you download drivers to the grapich card?

anyone? pls help me pls!!! help i really want to play in my game again pls help!!!