[FilterScript] (Fuel/Speed/Vehicle name/Health) -o-meter with gascan and carbombs.

Hello guys. Since this FS was lying in my folder for a long time, I decided to release it. It MIGHT have bugs, because it hasn't been tested for every possibility. Sorry about that.
A guy said that my style of scripting is 'bad', well tell me if it is, I'll try to improve it. Open to suggestions/any bugs!

************************************************** *************************************
1. Features.

*Fuel system, with a timer of around 4.5 seconds for now (Edit-able in the script) and a decrease of -1, you can use Float values too, just redefine it.

*Vehicle names, once you get in a car.

*Vehicle health in percent, doesn't go below 0.

*Gascans that are buy-able, you can buy 'em at a fuel station and use them in your car, refilling them to 100%. However, you can change the amount of fuel the gascan can refuel.

*Carbombs, they are currently simple, you rig a car, and it explodes within 10seconds or something, you can as you need make a /detonate command too.

*Ingame command /fuelstation [Name of fuelstation] (RCON admins' command) to define fuelstation. Once you /fuelstation at a place, go to "Your samp server/scriptfiles/checkpoints.txt", get the last line and just copy paste it in the "OnPlayerEnterInDynamicCP" function!
************************************************** *************************************
2. Installation.
*Download the FilterScript from here.
*Put it in your server.cfg filterscript's line. (filterscripts speed)
*Run your server.
*Report bugs.
3. Screenshots (Only one now, might add others later!)

4. Credits.
*gamer78 for his awesome tutorial.
*SACNR and other servers for providing the idea of a textdraw based fuel system.
*pmk1 for his tutorial.
*Please consider that I am new to scripting, this script might have bugs!

Thanks,
Cheers.

Well, this is a nice one! +6 reps

Thanks a lot, spent some time doing this!

oh wow ! nice script mate !

Thanks !

Nice job

Nice work though you could make a bit more better on those textdraws.

I know, but I prefer neatness over design! Good to know, you like it. Thanks!