You inspired me, iPleoMax.

Nice keep it up! +1 idea

You guys seem to be faster than Notch :P XD jk

Why not just play Minecraft instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code_Red
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not just play Minecraft instead?
Argh, you're only saying that because you left SA-MP. You would think of it as "creative" to be in SA-MP itself lol.

I am saying this because from a game design prospective this mod has a high chance of failing.
Grand theft auto is a third person action game, Minecraft is a first person block building game.
Its like trying to make a Halo mod into the Sims.

hard to make but it worth it
love it..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Halo mod into the Sims.
Hell Yeah, Masterchief on toilet and him naked with that girl from next door naked in that ultrakewlhottub.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am saying this because from a game design prospective this mod has a high chance of failing.
Grand theft auto is a third person action game, Minecraft is a first person block building game.
Its like trying to make a Halo mod into the Sims.
I hate people who discourage others this way.
Making these type of mods let's us gain experience and knowledge. (Modelling/Scripting)

When it comes to creativity, we don't look into it's product or goal. We search for the various things we can do with it.

btw, Your example SUCKS.

Cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
Hell Yeah, Masterchief on toilet and him naked with that girl from next door naked in that ultrakewlhottub.
Lol'd IRL.
To the other person:
I dont really care if they do this or not since as already mentioned, i have no interest in Sa-mp any more.
Fact is that this project has a high chance of being broken and failing. All i did is state the obvious.
Besides if this community is anything than its discouraging. If i had a dollar for every "oh no dont make another server!" "oh great! ANOTHER hosting company" i would be a very rich man.
Btw, whats wrong with my example?

amazing work bro!

Would be awesome..

I have always thought about making a minecraft Gamemode, just never did it.

Hi, checking the videos/pictures section will have a topic of my version. However I need to create some things.

Awesome, It'll be so great if SA-MP able to the player download SERVER Mods.