Host with moneybookers

Hey,

Today i thought i would rent a server from serverffs 10 slots for 2.50 euros . But then i saw that their moneybookers was not accepting payments. So i tried to contact live support....Well you know where im heading with this.

Anyway since i cannot get a host with moneybookers from them is there any other host in europe that accepts moneybookers and has 5 - 10 slots for 2.50 euros ?

Thanks.

PS. I found alterpay one but i cannot transfer cash from moneybooker to there i guess.

Why don't you add your credit card / bank account to AlertPay and pay over it?

im accepting for now 4 types of payment(adding them soon on my host page)
alertpay, paypal, moneybookers and onebip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiHost
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you add your credit card / bank account to AlertPay and pay over it?
Well im 17 will turn 18 next year july . Estonia , where i have my bank account . Has some akward rules about using my card as credit card or debit. It has so called "Children" lock on it . So i couldn't use it all over the internet. But i do have internet bank transfers which gives me possibility to use moneybooker. Paybal doesn't support Estonia , only finland where i live but i have only the card but not the internet bank since Nordea wants a steady income so i could get a internet bank .

Good enough explenation ?

@kikito
Will check it out in a moment.

i gonna upgrade my hosting plans page now....if you don't see it by now...wait about 5 minutes

(Kikito do you have msn

OT: Try Volt Host.. or Kingj