need the code to make simple tele fs please

hello guys i just found out how to use the editor lol an i was just wondering what lines il have to add to a new pwn file just to make teleports only with a command for each one?
thanks for stopping by

You found out how to use an editor?

Ok, great job, it's progress. Now please explain to us in a better explanation of what your needing.

Where do you need a teleport to? I can script it for you..

right i slapped a pent house on top of the building next to lspd in ls and i just need a teleport to get up there..
an if it has one teleport i can make more myself... sorry im a newb at all this

like this but a working one for brand new filterscript

if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/penthouse", true)) // By reefer
{
{
SafeSetPlayerPos(playerid, 1173.2563,-1323.3102,15.3943);
return 1;
}
else

}
return 1;
}

Ok, Go where you want the teleport, type /save and then go to your "GTA San Andreas User Files" Then "SA-MP"
And then, there should be something about saved positions, it is a .txt file. Tell me what it says,

Or.. There is a program that can do it for you. http://www.mediafire.com/?slhud9o9xrfk8kh

There! It is made by [GF]Sasino97.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, Go where you want the teleport, type /save and then go to your "GTA San Andreas User Files" Then "SA-MP"
And then, there should be something about saved positions, it is a .txt file. Tell me what it says,

Or.. There is a program that can do it for you. http://www.mediafire.com/?slhud9o9xrfk8kh

There! It is made by [GF]Sasino97.
yea i know that its just i cant make the command for it in pwno

Just use that program, It will help you a lot. Then after you made one, You can make a bunch without using the program.

i dont understand how to use that program mate i already tried lol

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/penthouse", true) == 0)
{
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 1173.2563, -1323.3102, 15.3943);
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
    SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0);
    return 1;
}