[FilterScript] Anti-Car Modding Crashing

Well in my past server that I owned that was also located in Fort Carson, two hackers decided to send opcodes to vehicles in my server after they were ajailed or banned. Over my years in sa-mp I've also discovered other servers are having the same problem, such as my friends etc... therfor I will like to release this simple & small anti-crash script where, if a player sends bugged audio parts to vehicles he will be kicked. Mainly the way this small script is designed is, if the player sends a audio part to a vehicle without being in a mod shop he will be kicked so the server does not crash, and a admin can then respawn the car. Note, if you have any specific commands to put in a mod or anything remember to format this into your script. If you have anymore requests or need help or anything feel free to PM me. Also if you wan't me to add more mods that can be avoided from being inputted in vehicles without being in a mod shop just reply to this thread. This was designed by a friend of mine which I will give credits too: Nikos. He basically helped me out with this small filterscript and gave me permission to release it.

Download Link:

Pastebin

This still happens? I thought illegal car mods were fixed in a newer version of SAMP?

mabye you still need to fix it and please remove adf.ly it can ban you!

afdsgds

Nice work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
mabye you still need to fix it and please remove adf.ly it can ban you!
Is it not aloud?

Very useful
Great work dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Racoon
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it not aloud?
Yes, it isn't allowed.

Great work, and I notified him to change the adf.ly thing it should be off by today or tomorrow.

I will like to apologize in advanced for having adf.ly in my release I was not aware it was against the rules, it has now been removed.