Why do users threads get deleted without notice/warning !?

Well... you've seen it happen, and I think it's really idiotic. For moderators/admins to delete users threads without messaging them telling them why. Like, for example, a few days ago I posted a thread asking if anyone could sell me a Game-MP account, that got deleted, didn't have flamming on it though? And just now, my suggestion in the 0.3d section got deleted. I suggested to make a "reloadgm" function, it got deleted?

Why the hell do threads get deleted without the op being told why?

Your threads must of infringed the rules somehow. I dont see why moderators should inform users that their threads have been deleted. They have better things to do with their time.

Same here, its annoying. Almost 70-90% of my threads get deleted that i make, and i follow the rules to. Only few are deleted becouse advertising/spam. :S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensitive
Посмотреть сообщение
Same here, its annoying. Almost 70-90% of my threads get deleted that i make, and i follow the rules to. Only few are deleted becouse advertising/spam. :S.
Exactly, you follow the rules (or at least think you are), and they got deleted and you have no idea why.

Yeah i think it's really annoying. I made a suggestion for this problem some time ago, it's a shame they never developed it. http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=Delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah i think it's really annoying. I made a suggestion for this problem some time ago, it's a shame they never developed it. http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=Delete
Thanks for agreeing, and good thread, I like the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Leslie
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for agreeing, and good thread, I like the idea.
You don't tell the moderators/beta testers what to do, they know better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't tell the moderators/beta testers what to do, they know better.
An idea is not telling someone what to do.

Please read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Leslie
Посмотреть сообщение
An idea is not telling someone what to do.

Please read:
Wow, thanks for telling me about a new word. And by the post I meant that you don't tell the beta testers whether to delete your topic or to keep it. And you do not tell them what is according to the rules and what isn't. They know the rules better than you.