errors

Hi
i can't fix this errors
pawn Код:
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(13549) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(42666) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(42694) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(42722) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(42750) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(42778) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(43464) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(43496) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(43525) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(43554) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Program Files\San Andreas\сшбш\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(43583) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
what to do?

Define "GetVehicleZone" in your script

There's a missing function, you have to readd it or post what it's supposed to do and one of the lines in the errors here so we can fill in the missing blanks for you.

How?

You most likely haven't defined the function "GetVehicleZone".

How to do it?

How can you be using a function, without even know how to define it?
Theere should be some definition at the place you got it from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MWR]Blood
Посмотреть сообщение
How can you be using a function, without even know how to define it?
Theere should be some definition at the place you got it from.
Please help me i want learn how to do it

I can't help you as I don't know what do you want to do with this function...
Maybe if you explain some more about what are you trying to do, we could help you out with the definition.

forward GetVehicleZone(WHATEVER THE HELL GOES IN HERE);

We don't know what GetVehicleZone(WHATEVER THE HELL GOES IN HERE); is supposed to do so where I put "WHATEVER THE HELL GOES HERE" put in the variables, floats, strings, etc that belongs there.

Or post the function below so we can fill in the blanks for you.