Errors and need help fixing them

Hi everyone,

I am a new scripter to let everyone know so go a little easy on me . I am trying to script a DM server from scratch but seem to be having trouble. I am just asking for some help because I seem to be getting some errors and I do not know how to fix them. I will list them below and show you guys the code I have enetered. Thanks for all the help!

pawn Код:
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(68) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(71) : error 017: undefined symbol "COL_GREY"
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(73) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(74) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(75) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(78) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SendClientMessage"
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(85) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(90) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(94) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(99) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(99) : error 017: undefined symbol "string"
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(99) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\DM SERVER\gamemodes\DM-Server.pwn(99) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

12 Errors.

Now here is all the code I have for each of them:

Lines 68-117
pawn Код:
new pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[256 + MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, sizeof(pname));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "[JOIN] %s has joined the server", pname);
    SendClientMessageToAll(COL_SGRAY, string);

for(new chat= 0; chat <= 100, chat++)
    }
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK," ");
    }

SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN"=================================================================================================
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN" DeathMatch Game Mode Created By "#COL_RED"Phoenix_Roleplay. ");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN" Any Questions, Comments, or Bugs, report them to "#COL_RED"Phoenix_Roleplay. ");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN" Credit are going to Kush for his tutorial, and Phoenix_Roleplay for creating this gamemode. ");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN" Version 3.0 and the last update was "#COL_CYAN"9/2/2011
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN"=================================================================================================

if(fexist(UserPath(playerid)))
    {
        (UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""#COL_RED":: "#COL_WHITE"Login", "\t\t"#COL_ORANGE"DM SERVER "#COL_BLUE"Y_INI "#COL_DYELLOW"(V2)\n\n"#COL_WHITE"Welcome back, \nPlease enter your password below to join the game!", "Login", "Exit");
    }
    else
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""#COL_RED":: "#COL_WHITE"Register" , "\t\t"#COL_ORANGE"DM SERVER "#COL_BLUE"Y_INI "#COL_DYELLOW"(V2)\n\n"#COL_WHITE"You are not registered with this server, \nPlease enter a password below to register your account!", "Register", "Exit");
    }
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    new pname [MAX_PLAYER_NAME] string(39 + MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName (playerid, pname, sizeof(pname));
    switch(reason)
    {
        case 0 format (string, sizeof(string), "[LEFT SERVER] %s has left the server. (TimedOut)", pname);
        case 1 format (string, sizeof(string), "[LEFT SERVER] %s has left the server. (Quit, Used /q or ESC Menu)", pname);
        case 2 format (string, sizeof(string), "[LEFT SERVER] %s has left the server. (Kicked/Banned)", pname);
    }
    SendClientMessageToAll(COL_BLACK, string);

new INI:File = INI_OPEN(UserPath(playerid));
    INI_SetTag(File,"data");
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Cash"GetPlayerMoney(playerid));
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Kills"PlayerInfo(playerid));
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Deaths"PlayerInfo(playerid));
    INI_WriteInt(File,"AdminLevel"PlayerInfo(playerid));
    INI_Close(File);
    return 1;
}
Hope this will help you guys to help me. If you need individual lines let me know and I'll post them for you!

Its because you stripped it from some other GM without taking the right variables/defines/strings.

pawn Код:
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN" DeathMatch Game Mode Created By "#COL_RED"Phoenix_Roleplay. ");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN" Any Questions, Comments, or Bugs, report them to "#COL_RED"Phoenix_Roleplay. ");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN" Credit are going to Kush for his tutorial, and Phoenix_Roleplay for creating this gamemode. ");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN" Version 3.0 and the last update was "#COL_CYAN"9/2/2011");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COL_BLACK,""#COL_LOGIN"=================================================================================================");
//and the "#COL_LOGIN" isn't "#COL_LOGIN#"?
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    new pname [MAX_PLAYER_NAME] ,string(39 + MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

i think it's COLOR_GREEN not COL_GREEN i really dont know , but look on the top of your script if it's defined COL_GREEN or COLOR_GREEN.

For your color thing

Idk if you made it define as COL_GREY or COLOR_GREY but if you don't got either of those in your defines, you have to add this

pawn Код:
#DEFINE COLOR_GREY put color codes here
sorry if i didnt do the define correctly i am super super tired but this is it.

Most of the solutions may be found here