Need Help

Hello all!!
i have problem about port forwarding,i was using cracked simple portforwarding programm.So all went okay,but when i typed typefish.co.uk and wanted to check about server it showed :

Online? NO

In Internet list? Yes

In hosted list? No

Want you to say,how this problem can be removed,or i did something wrong.

i tryed to bind [my local ip] at server.cfg ,so samp-server.exe running it,but when i add to favourites at samp.exe it writes retrieving info.

Well, you shouldn't "bind" your local ip with server.cfg, and if it shows you Its on internet list, and not online, its a Script problem.

Well tu be sure i dont know my self But Check the Lanmode and Announce to set to 1 and check if your gamemode ..

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
RP:RL IP: 86.17.185.156:7777
Looking For a Scripter AnD Faction Leader's

they are set to 1,script problem?what u mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uldissUP
Посмотреть сообщение
Well tu be sure i dont know my self But Check the Lanmode and Announce to set to 1 and check if your gamemode ..

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
Lan mod should be 0

Try changeing the gamemode and then try to start it go to www.whatismyipaddres.com and copy your ip add it to favurites and check your port if you set the right
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

No lan mode should be 1 becose my lan mode is to 1 and it works perfect and if i set it to 0 it wotn work ...
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

changed gamemode to lvdm,still dont work

Quote:
Originally Posted by uldissUP
Посмотреть сообщение
No lan mode should be 1 becose my lan mode is to 1 and it works perfect and if i set it to 0 it wotn work ...
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
ORly ?, in Home host, lanmod 0, announce 1

@Behindikiller, when you open samp-server.exe, does it close automatically ?

no.
i portforwarded local ip,means 192.168.1.* ,did i do right?