My Script is not working properly, Any Help?

Alright, i have scripted this with a bit of help.

Quote:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/loadproducts", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7, -75.2536,-1598.1886,2.6172))
{
if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 49)
{
if(truckjob[playerid] == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLUE, "Deliver the Products to IdleWood Gas Station. (RED MARK)");
SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 1925.0168,-1787.8075,13.3906, 10);
truckjob[playerid] = 1;
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Are Not At The Delivery Place Or You Have Already Got Products To Deliver!");
}
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Are Not In The Right Vehicle! Get in a Boxvill Van!");
}
}
return 1;
}
return 1;
}

When i compile it, it compiles fine.

When i go IG and goto the loading point and type /loadproducts, Nothing happens.. I want it too say "You are not in the Right Vehicle" but it doesnt :/

Same with everthing else, i type /loadproducts in the boxvill van and nothing happens.
Everything worked okay up to when i added that they must be in the right vehicle.

Oh right, Everything did happen before i added the vehicle but the Error Messages still didnt work :/

Am i missing something in it ?

I would appritiate it alot if someone could help me out here

Thanks

Are you sure that Vehicle ID 49 will always be the Boxville van? You might want to use this instead

pawn Код:
if(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleId(playerid)) == /*Boxville van model*/

pawn Код:
    {
        {
            {
                if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 49)
                {
                    {
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLUE, "Deliver the Products to IdleWood Gas Station. (RED MARK)");
                        truckjob[playerid] = 1;
                    }
                else
                {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Are Not At The Delivery Place Or You Have Already Got Products To Deliver!");
                }
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Are Not In The Right Vehicle! Get in a Boxvill Van!");
            }
        }
    return 1;
    }

I tried this.
@TheKiller thanks, The ID was wrong. Fixed

Код:
    {
        {
            {
                if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 498))
                {
                    {
                        truckjob[playerid] = 1;
                    }
                	else
                	{
                	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Have Already Got Products to Deliver!");
                	}
         			}
     			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not at the delivery point!");
           		}
   	   		}
    	return 1;
    	}
I used this, But still nothing happens, In the boxvill van still nothing happens :/

Is there a reason why the error mesages dont work?

EDIT* It does do something now, not the thing i want tho. if your in boxvill van or not and type /loadproducts near the pickup place it says "You are not near the pickup place"

pawn Код:
{
       {
           {
               if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 498))
                {
                   {
                       truckjob[playerid] = 1;
                   }
                    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Have Already Got Products to Deliver!");
                }
                else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Are Not In The Right Vehicle! Get in a Boxvill Van!");
            }
            else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not at the delivery point!");
        }
        return 1;
}

thanks all of it works exept the vehicle :/

i checked the vehicle id, its right for a black boxvill van, but when u type /loadproducts in it, it says you are not in the right veh

Any Help please?

Something is wrong because everything works but the vehicle thing.

When i get in the vehicle 609 (Black Boxville) What i changed it too, it says you are not in the right vehicle when you are D:

Any help?
here is the script again.
Код:
{
       {
           {
               if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 609))
                {
                   {
                       truckjob[playerid] = 1;
                   }
                    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Have Already Got Products to Deliver!");
                }
                else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You Are Not In The Right Vehicle! Get in a Boxvill Van!");
            }
            else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not at the pickup point!");
        }
       return 1;
	}

pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 609))
change to:

pawn Код:
if(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == 609)
if you wan't to use IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, vehicleid) you need to save vehicle to variable.

Yey Sorted, Thanks
*EDIT, Oh wait. No it isnt Damn

I lost one ')' at the end:
pawn Код:
if(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == 609))
It must work.

I did that :/

It still doesnt D:

I saw now my fail in if.

pawn Код:
{
    {
        if(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 609)
        {
            {
                truckjob[playerid] = 1;
            }
        }
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not at the pickup point!");
    return true;
}
It must work now.