Random weather

how would i make a weather system i no it can be done for example like in lv its raining , in sf its sunny, in ls its snowing etc like that ? or if there is a filterscript already anyone point me in direction of it.

www.lhtserver.co.cc

Snowing = mod.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=221485

no i didnt mean i wanted snow lol , it was a example of what i would like sf=rain lv=sunny ls= cloudy

If you want it different for each city, you would need to set the player's weather with SetPlayerWeather based on which city they're in at that time. So, you could run a timer every 5 timers to check the players location and update their weather based on that information. There are some functions, such as IsPlayerInSF/LV/LS found inside uf.inc. Search for it.

well u can download a include allowing u to make weather areas so SF = cloudy LV = rainy and Ls = Sunny

+ Why Caps?

no i mean it comes up as a weather report in text it says something like ls weather = rain sf weather = sunny lv weather = cloudy etc ill get a pic and show u

sorry i dont know how to do tht

Just send a certain message to the players depending on the current weather.
pawn Код:
// Example
Weather( playerid, id )
{
   SetPlayerWeather( playerid, id );
   switch( id )
   {
      case 0: SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Weather is sunny!" );
      //etc
   }
}

would that make it come up like [weather report: LV SUNNY] [weather report: SF SUNNY] etc and that would make the weather in lv and sf sunny

there is no way to have all areas have different weather the only way is to use that what grim_ has and its for all of SA