Port problem with server!

Hi everybody!

I got a problem! My server starts on port 7777, but it doesn't work! When I am making a "port scan", it says the port 7777 is closed! What's going on?

I think you didnt port forward.

I did! I followed the tutorial on wiki.sa-mp.com
How would u do it?

samety call your internet company and tell them to give you your static ip or find it yourself(wich i dont recomend)
PLZ REP IF I HELPED

Follow a tutorial for your router for SA:MP on www.portforward.com then once doing that tutorial and allowing it for being portforwarded, i recommend you check to see your server is online at: http://www.typefish.co.uk/samp-conn Hope that helped

Samtey im getting the same problem, when i port forward i cant see my port on the www.canyouseeme.com, i think the problem is the router.

Oh man, what should I do?

I know what I did! Went to config of router, then went to virtual server, gave IP, protocol type UDP, name and port number from server config! Pls help me!

@Phoenix

My router isn't in the list, only a similar of it! And where is a SAMP tutprial there?

I recommend go to this web for help http://portforward.com/

Can't you read? I didn't saw any tutorial there from SAMP, and I didn't found the exactly router name from mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosv819
Посмотреть сообщение
samety call your internet company and tell them to give you your static ip or find it yourself(wich i dont recomend)
PLZ REP IF I HELPED
Do not ask for rep.

If you had your port forwarding working lets saying the day before, sometimes your ip changes, (Unless you have a static ip) If you want a static IP Call your Internet Service Provider. Make sure your IP is correct and that your port forwarding 100 percent correctly.

You can download the PortForwardChecker

Direct Download

To check to see if your ports are sending out and if they are coming back in.

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.

Remember that IPV4 (Windows Vista And Windows 7 Is the IP that your supose to be entering in the Port Forward Internal Port.

Your Simple IP Adress for Windows XP.

So heres mine.

I think you don't have to do one saying UDP and TCP, i just did it like that, i think you can just do both.