Issues with saving player stats..

I'm having an issue with my login/register system, when a player first registeres, everythings alright, 1 score, 0 money, etc, but after they relog there stats get set to

Score=117
Cash=110
Admin=10
Vip=0
Skin=101

IGNORE THE ADMIN AND VIP, THOSE DO NOT GET SET, ONLY THE SCORE, CASH, AND SKIN , Help me please.

Are You Using Your Own Admin System
Or Luxadmin
Or Ladmin
Or Anyother?

I created the Login/Register system with a tutorial I found around.. But its in my script, not using Luxadmin or Ladmin ( I HATE FILTERSCRIPTS :P)

It will help us if you showed the "saving" part of the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzeto
Посмотреть сообщение
I created the Login/Register system with a tutorial I found around.. But its in my script, not using Luxadmin or Ladmin ( I HATE FILTERSCRIPTS :P)
If it IS my SII tutorial, then I'd recommend not using it. SII distorts values. This is the reason in which I've switched to Y_INI. It's better, cleaner, more efficient and faster.

Aha, that is from your tutorial, Could you link me to a better one? I'v been searching for a tutorial for ages and the SII one was the only one I could find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzeto
Посмотреть сообщение
Aha, that is from your tutorial, Could you link me to a better one? I'v been searching for a tutorial for ages and the SII one was the only one I could find.
Look in the tutorial section if you're in 'need' of a system. I've created my Y_ini system by simply reading: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=175565. HAD some minor complications, but all you need to do is ask.

I can try.. Im a noobie scripter though, started scripting my gamemode 4 days ago.. 2 days total script time and I'v only had very brief experiance before I started. But Thanks anyways :d