Object limits

Hi!
As you all may know you can't use streamed objects with AttachObjectToVehicle, unless you use a streamer that is compatible with this function, but since I use Streamer plugin then there is a problem.
I wanted to know if Streamer plugin uses only player objects AND does global objects interact with per-player objects?
I mean, if I have 400 player objects, can I add another 400 as global ones?

Yes ... the limits are separate, I think. You can have 400 for a player and 400 global.

I checked that page too, that made me wonder, but that was false hope
If I add a simple loop trough 350 cars, then Streamer plugin doesn't work right and there are no streamed objects.

Hm, I hope that the streamer plug-in will be updated shortly then..

I thought to use Streamer_MaxItems to limit visible objects from streamer and make all attached objects as normal objects, since there is no way to tell the plugin that there is an object created. Also I don't think it is possible for the plugin to make this, because you can only attach global objects, but rewriting Streamer plugin to global objects will be bad, because it will reach global object limit real soon.
Although, using Streamer_CountVisibleItems could lead to some crappy streamer add-in, for example, get visible item (objects) count every second to see if any player has higher then 350, if not - stream the object and stream it out when no one sees it. Could work, but sometimes won't stream in, but 1 out of 2000 won't be a problem, and besides, will stream as soon as object slot is available.