MySQL problem

Ok, so today I set the login system of my server to MySQL-compatible, all is fine until after i login. The server_log gives me these errors:

Код:
[20:07:33] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Char='',ContractTime='',DetSkill='',SexSkill='',BoxSkill='',LawSkill='',MechSkil' at line 1
[20:07:33] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int='˙·€˙˙љНf',Local='˙·€˙˙љНf',Team='·€˙˙љНf',Model=' at line 1
[20:07:34] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Char='',ContractTime='',DetSkill='',SexSkill='',BoxSkill='',LawSkill='',MechSkil' at line 1
[20:07:34] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int='˙·€˙˙љНf',Local='˙·€˙˙љНf',Team='·€˙˙љНf',Model=' at line 1
[20:07:34] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Char='',ContractTime='',DetSkill='',SexSkill='',BoxSkill='',LawSkill='',MechSkil' at line 1
[20:07:34] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int='˙·€˙˙љНf',Local='˙·€˙˙љНf',Team='·€˙˙љНf',Model=' at line 1
[20:07:35] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Char='',ContractTime='',DetSkill='',SexSkill='',BoxSkill='',LawSkill='',MechSkil' at line 1
[20:07:35] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int='˙·€˙˙љНf',Local='˙·€˙˙љНf',Team='·€˙˙љНf',Model=' at line 1
[20:07:36] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Char='',ContractTime='',DetSkill='',SexSkill='',BoxSkill='',LawSkill='',MechSkil' at line 1
[20:07:36] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int='˙·€˙˙љНf',Local='˙·€˙˙љНf',Team='·€˙˙љНf',Model=' at line 1
[20:11:21] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Char='',ContractTime='',DetSkill='',SexSkill='',BoxSkill='',LawSkill='',MechSkil' at line 1
[20:11:21] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int='˙·€˙˙љНf',Local='˙·€˙˙љНf',Team='·€˙˙љНf',Model=' at line 1
[20:11:22] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Char='',ContractTime='',DetSkill='',SexSkill='',BoxSkill='',LawSkill='',MechSkil' at line 1
[20:11:22] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int='˙·€˙˙љНf',Local='˙·€˙˙љНf',Team='·€˙˙љНf',Model=' at line 1
[20:11:22] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Char='',ContractTime='',DetSkill='',SexSkill='',BoxSkill='',LawSkill='',MechSkil' at line 1
[20:11:22] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Int='˙·€˙˙љНf',Local='˙·€˙˙љНf',Team='·€˙˙љНf',Model=' at line 1
This is my OnPlayerUpdate:

http://pastebin.com/RnZChkwX

And this is my Database.sql:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gbppgy534unotkp

Can you help me fix this problem?

You must not use OnPlayerUpdate to save the player's info !!!

As for your query fails, I'd recommend checking your custom functions for SQL syntax mistakes.

http://pastebin.com/LsurTWJL

These are the functions. I can't find the mistake.

I put it all into another callback that repeates every 10 minutes. But the problem is still there. Does anyone else know what is it wrong?