Hi, I got a Jail system but it puts people randomly in cells and many times together, how can I do that the first player who gets jailed goes in cell one, the second player who gets jailed goes in cell 2, then player one goes free and player 3 gets jailed and goes in cell 3, I want the sells to be made on ID's from 1 to 32 (because I have a bot).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen52
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, I got a Jail system but it puts people randomly in cells and many times together, how can I do that the first player who gets jailed goes in cell one, the second player who gets jailed goes in cell 2, then player one goes free and player 3 gets jailed and goes in cell 3, I want the sells to be made on ID's from 1 to 32 (because I have a bot).
Maybe random spawns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey HD
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe random spawns?
No that will make a lot of DM but I also accept some help with "Free Cells" like this:
Player One enters Cell 1, Player Two enters Cell 2, Player One leaves Cell 1, Player Three enters Cell 1.
I know it works with some kind of thing like cell01 = 320 (320 = the amount of seconds until the cell is marked "Cleared")