[FilterScript] Vehicle Creator (spawner) for all players.

..••** Vehicle Spawner **••..
..••** Only 196 lines **••..

* Introduction
* What's this
* How does it works
* Download
* Credits

[ Introduction ]
This is my first script, that I am going to relase. Basically, I were writing this for SydonaiCZ, but finally I've decided to relase it for everyone who wants. About 10 minutes in Pawn. I've tested it, of course. So far I've not detected any bugs. If you spot any bug, please let me know.. Thanks

[ What's that ]
This is littile filterscript which will allow any player to spawn any vehicle. Yes, any vehicle, which existing in game.
But.. You can change permissions of the regular players for spawning (or not) special vehicles, like Hydra, Rhino, etc.. You can also edit in very easy way the price of vehicle and the time, which player's got to wait, after he buy vehicle, if he want to buy another one. To change this (permissions, costs, time delay), all you've to do is to change values of defined values. It's not that hard

[ How does it works ]
* In-Game: Just type /[car_name]. You will automatically put in the vehicle, that you've just created. Car will get rotation which will equals your current on-foot location. So do with X, Y, and Z pos.. (Interior of the veh will not change - so in interior > 0, vehicle will be just invisible (but physically "visible").

* Pawno: If you want, you can edit those lines:
pawn Code:
#define V_SPAWN_DELAY 30    

#define V_SPAWN_COST 10000

#define V_SVFP false
Explain:
V_SPAWN_DELAY [time] - How many time (IN SECONDS, NOT MILISECONDS) player have to wait, if he want's to buy new vehicle, but he just bought one.
V_SPAWN_COST [price] - What's here to explain.. You can enter price, that player will pay for buy vehicle.
V_SVFP [false/true] - If false, then player will not be able to buy Hydra, Rhino, Hunter, Sea Sparrow. If true, then he can.
NOTE: If player is an RCON ADMIN, then doesn't if V_SVP is true or false.

[ Download ]
[ Click link below ]
http://solidfiles.com/d/27c76/

[ Credits ]

* SA-MP Team for SA-MP 0.3c
* ZeeX for Include called "ZCMD"

*NOTE: This filterscripts works only with 0.3c! It does not support any earlier versions!

Thx man

Your welcome.