CentOS 6, 64bit

Hello, I would like to know if can I open a server on CentOS 6, 64bit.
ON samp download page there's a link to download SA-MP 0.3e Linux Server (x86) so I guess it's only for 32bits, right?

If there's a way to open, am I able to use any plugin?

I'm running a SAMP server on CentOS 6 64-bit just fine. Make sure you use yum to install both the "gcc" and "gcc-compat" packages. IIRC thats all I had to do to get the server running under 64 bit Cent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm running a SAMP server on CentOS 6 64-bit just fine. Make sure you use yum to install both the "gcc" and "gcc-compat" packages. IIRC thats all I had to do to get the server running under 64 bit Cent.
You don't even need gcc or ggc-compat to run under x64.

SA-MP is..eum..I forgot the word but its when something is compatible for two linux OS.

You will only need gcc if you are planning to run under MySQL or another plugin that requires it.

Thank you

Make sure to install the lib libraries as well, at least I had to when I got my dedicated server this month.

CentOS 6.3 x64

yum install libstdc++

32bit and 64bit shouldn't be a problem at all when running a SAMP server, other games I'm not very sure with but I've sticked with 64bit since I have 16GB DDR3 and 32bit only supports 4GB