IP Checker

Hey!

I don't know, how to create IP checker.

It will work like this: "You trie to connect to my server, but u have one account per IP, so u cant create second account"

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Arcanize

Sooo... You think that your players will only have an static IP??

Probably you can make it like: when player registers, you take his IP and write it in some file. And when player connects you can check if his IP is in your database and if it is - kick(playerid);

This will result in loss of many players to your server. Because as xRyder said, some/many players have dynamic IP (****** if you dont know).

Okay, but there's one way...?

no there is no way if you want to lose players -- there is

Why i have to lose them? They just can't do another account, with the same IP.

Ideas?

SAMP server package has max ip connection filterscript, take a look at it and save player ip in file.

What Do you Mean??
Maybe you mean IP Check Country?

We mean, If someone has a Dynamic IP it means that they don't keep the same IP all the time. One time it may be 173.24.56.127 other times it could be 173.24.43.324.
With a Static IP they will keep the same IP all the time. So if someone has 173.24.22.332, They will have that IP until they switch ISP ( Internet Service Provider). If the account is registered to IP and they have a Dynamic IP. They will never be able to keep their account. They will loose all data because they don't keep their IP.
Only this system would work for people with Static IP's. People don't usually have a Static IP. That's why you see so many SA-MP servers that always have different IP's, The person hosting it (Usually home hosted) has to tell everyone about their new IP.

So lets say I join your server. (I do have a Static IP) I will do my business in your server then /q. If I had a Static IP I would be able to join with the same name and play with my stats. If I had a Dynamic IP and tried to connect, I would loose all my stats and the name. I would have to create a new account everytime I got a new IP.

You see what I mean?