Samp - cannot connect to public server

Hey guys, i've recently got a new pc and re-installed samp, i went on my friends Hamachi based server no problem and played successfully for many hours, however, when i try to join a public hosted or internet server, the game says "The server did not respond... retrying". I have given both samp and normal gta sa full acess past my firewall and re-installed both samp and the game several times, any thoughts?

My pc specs

AMD 6 core processor 3.2GHz
8gb DDR3 RAM
Nvidia Geforce 450 GTS
500gb hard-drive

Any help would be great, thankyou.

Deleted

McAfee but its definetly not a problem with that, i don't know why , public servers appear to reject my connections, i can see who's online and stuff in the side bar at the server list but it never lets me connect to actually play.

Check your ping.

McAfee has a problem with everything. Toggle the shit off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Pierre
Посмотреть сообщение
Toggle the shit off.
McAfee is just making your computer safe.
Could you please stop flaming as you don't know almost anything about this McAfee?

Lol, Im using McAfee myself, and its just shitty. Yes, It can detect viruses for sure, but it can also count some files, with an bad ending, such as some .exe files as viruses ( not everything ) And block them. Better test it out anyways.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, Im using McAfee myself, and its just shitty. Yes, It can detect viruses for sure, but it can also count some files, with an bad ending, such as some .exe files as viruses ( not everything ) And block them. Better test it out anyways.
No, you aren't using it, you disabled it. It will detect viruses, but it wont stop you from downloading. It informs you that the file can harm your computer, and asks if you are sure you want to download it. It doesn't block the download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
No, you aren't using it, you disabled it. It will detect viruses, but it wont stop you from downloading. It informs you that the file can harm your computer, and asks if you are sure you want to download it. It doesn't block the download.
Off Topic:
Fuck off if you just wanna troll me, twin brother or not. You should be banned, faggot.

On Topic:
Turning off your anticheat might actually fix the problem, give it a shot....

Anticheats might have blocked the game, but for some reason, wont show it. Just turn it off and try to launch your SAMP Again, and tell us if it worked.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Off Topic:
Fuck off if you just wanna troll me, twin brother or not. You should be banned, faggot.
I'm pretty sure we both will be banned now, as we started flamewar.
I'm stopping it now here, and asking the moderators to delete these flamewars from the messages.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.