Suggestions that would make an RP script "Unique"

Now Please dont mention things like Liberty city or something but something that would make a script look Unique

What's this topic idea?

Look here and see how many times, this has been asked/requested

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
View Post
Now Please dont mention things like Liberty city or something but something that would make a script look Unique
Liberty City is literally the most unused RP idea in the history of SAMP RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
View Post
Liberty City is literally the most unused RP idea in the history of SAMP RP.
I know, And I dont want to waste me free time mapping liberty city which would take alot of time.

That link is dead :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsTa_
View Post
What's this topic idea?
It is to get suggestions for my SAMP server.

You must think of unique stuff yourself, otherwise it's not unique anymore.

isnt that 2nd topic of his?

Mhm im making my own and somehow I get stuff into my brain by my self without needing to ask :O

Think mate think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana
View Post
isnt that 2nd topic of his?

Mhm im making my own and somehow I get stuff into my brain by my self without needing to ask :O

Think mate think!
I'll try and Think of stuff

Why waste all your time trying to make unique things when you should work to make good things that you think the players will enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan_Pantovic
View Post
You must think of unique stuff yourself, otherwise it's not unique anymore.
Agree. Think of some ideas yourself (like I did), don't post about them until server is ready (like I didn't) and every newcomer to your server will see how unique your server is.
For me, it is easy to have unique ideas, because I played like in 2 or 3 RP servers (never tried those huge RP servers with lots of players) so I can't copy other's ideas (because I don't know them) and that's how I make them myself, and that makes them unique.
P.S. This post may have no sense, since I always lose my mind by writing long replies.