Need Scripter :)

We are New server Looking for scripter , Scripter=Admin lvl 1337 , PM if you wanna be the scripter of the reality roleplay , Contact Drible-m@live.fr

Admin is a job man, it's like saying "hey man you can wash my car if you clean my house"

Also, do you have a website or server or anything?

Yes.... Admin is a job and not a reward... No-one understend this, and people that don't understend this, will never be able to have a good server.

You could make it into reward. /give money ID 99999999.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMan2
Посмотреть сообщение
We are New server Looking for scripter , Scripter=Admin lvl 1337 , PM if you wanna be the scripter of the reality roleplay , Contact Drible-m@live.fr
Now now kids, lets put away the godfather scripts and grow up. Lets stop starting servers with horrid godfather edits that only have a name change or are buggy as code written by a blind person. Admin levels are not a way to get someone to help work with you. You wanna know how to? Pay money, since you already still your moms credit card to pay for the server, might as well pay for a scripter too eh?

alpah500delta why u not online at messsenger i need to check ur script and i also need mapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Now now kids, lets put away the godfather scripts and grow up. Lets stop starting servers with horrid godfather edits that only have a name change or are buggy as code written by a blind person. Admin levels are not a way to get someone to help work with you. You wanna know how to? Pay money, since you already still your moms credit card to pay for the server, might as well pay for a scripter too eh?
Steven for 1337 admin!

Thanks For Gibing me advices But i'm Not Kid Why Every Fuckn body at samp Called eather other Kids Lol , Really The Samp Played By Kids hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMan2
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks For Gibing me advices But i'm Not Kid Why Every Fuckn body at samp Called eather other Kids Lol , Really The Samp Played By Kids hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pro Scripters: $$$$.
Non Scripters: "Give me level 4 ingame and i script anything you want."
The Non Scripters will steal your gamemode or will give you a copied scripts from forum samp, If you doesnt have money i suggest you to go learn pawn language at samp wiki its the best way