Sony Vegas Pro 10 Error...

Hello all...

Well i got a problem with sony vegas pro 10d. I want to render my 2:30min montage with alot of effects and stuff, and at like 15sec i get "System is on low memory" error and it stops rendering... I closed every single program, tryd ALL ******* tutorials that i could find, ****** doesnt help... How can i fix the god damn error!? I got 2.5GB Ram, 110GB free space... I really need to render this! Please help!

Quote:

System is on low memory

As it says your PC is low on memory no wonder why because if your using Win 7 and Vista it takes shit loads of memory.

Right Click on your "My Computer" and click Properties and tell me how much it says (--- GB Usable)

Mine did this when I had SA alt tabbed and Photoshop, Camtasia,Filezilla,MSN,Skype,After Effects and ****** Chrome open. I don't know why you have it.

There's three reasons..
1. Your PC is too slow
2. Your PC is too fast (If you have high-end pc with ddr3 ram.. use 64-bit windows)
3. Sony Vegas is actually right, close some programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaco
Посмотреть сообщение
As it says your PC is low on memory no wonder why because if your using Win 7 and Vista it takes shit loads of memory.

Right Click on your "My Computer" and click Properties and tell me how much it says (--- GB Usable)
Windows 7 is like 100000x times faster and more efficient with memory as vista, you cant compare those two.

Ontopic:
Did you close the most of your software ? like msn/torrents/browser/everything that uses memory ?
Try to render your video on lower quality maybe.

Either way Indeed "1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)" is for Sony Vegas but you gotta think how much Win 7 or Win Vista what ever u use takes as well other programs.

I think buying more ram will help.

It uses 2.50GB (thats how much i got) and i got every single program closed, also i close everything in task menager and still the same... This is crazy!

Bump... I was working on this 1 week.. dont want to lose it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markx
Посмотреть сообщение
Bump... I was working on this 1 week.. dont want to lose it!
Not sure if possible to get it working If your PC uses most of your ram, Why not saving money for RAM than rendering it?

When i render, my ram is used 55%.. What the fuck is wrong with this shit!? Sorry i get mad because of that bullshit