Thank you all

Thanks to SAMP support staff, my server is running smoothly although I have to find a dedicated host and make some minor changes. By the way my plans for my server will be to have 6 different servers with a common aim and settings, although in different locations. This will help reduce lag. My 6 servers will be located in LS, Red County, SF, Flint County, LV and Bone County. Each server will have native people although if people try to move from LS to LV, then they will get a greeting sign from LV and will be OOCly kicked out to join the LV client (Stats and profile will be auto loaded).

This is very interesting. A unique idea.... I wouldn't mind seeing this happen. Only thing that'd get annoying is getting kicked all the time, maybe.

I love to see unique ideas, or ones which are an expansion of originals

+ I know what you need... A new function: ConnectClientToServer(playerid, ip[], port, password=0)

sounds unique, enjoy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
I love to see unique ideas, or ones which are an expansion of originals

+ I know what you need... A new function: ConnectClientToServer(playerid, ip[], port, password=0)
That was discusses some time ago in the suggestions thread, if I remember correctly. Or something similar, but it could be abused easily. Anyway, on-topic, how likely is it that you have the resources to do this? Or is it just a pipe-dream at the moment?

E. P. I. C.

How meany players do you expect on each server?

Ill be aiming to keep the server in the Top 6 position in such a way that only my servers will fight among themselves for number 1 spot.

BTW, it wont always show the message that xxxx got kicked, it will just send you to the other server, and yes, I really love that idea. ConnectClientToServer.

Another good thing is even if a noob advertises about another server of mine, he will not get banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
Посмотреть сообщение
That was discusses some time ago in the suggestions thread, if I remember correctly. Or something similar, but it could be abused easily. Anyway, on-topic, how likely is it that you have the resources to do this? Or is it just a pipe-dream at the moment?
BTW are you jealous?

I'm sorry, but I actually laughed at this. Is it some kind of joke? "Yeah, I'll be top 6 positions with them all fighting for number 1 spot." Lmfao.

Just epic .
This is a great ideea,and you know what you could also do?Create a Toll.
You will have to pay 5000$ and you will be reconnected to the other server with the vehicle you just been.
That would be just great because the player wouldn't see that the whole SA is devided into 5 servers.