Cause of lag?

Recently my gamemode has started to lag. It's not laging in the sense of slow chat, or slow commands, it lags in a very weird way. When a dialog is needed to show up it takes a long time to do so, players walking is not synced very well, my ping on a local server is over 60 sometimes etc.

I disabled all of my timers once (even though their optimized), and tested the gamemode again - it was same.

I thought it was my computer then, so i tested my gamemode elsewhere - it was same.

I'm really confused, so please help.

Could it be a plugin? Or the usage of its features?
I'm not too sure to be honest, unless it's the server executable itself (which is probably impossible)

I have problems like that to, players doesn't sync when on foot or in a vehicle.
chat goes slow and vehicles seams to disappear, and when that happens and i restart the server i just stand were i am and nothing happens when restarting. Also i can get high ping to.

public On‌PlayerUpdate =LAG
Save in dini = LAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricop522
Посмотреть сообщение
public On‌PlayerUpdate =LAG
Save in dini = LAG
Not quite.

Anyway, could be a plugin, once I put lots of pickups on Incognito's streamer, and it was taking upto 100% CPU on a double Xeron. After I removed thoose pickups, it was normal again.
What's the server CPU usage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
Not quite.

Anyway, could be a plugin, once I put lots of pickups on Incognito's streamer, and it was taking upto 100% CPU on a double Xeron. After I removed thoose pickups, it was normal again.
What's the server CPU usage?
i have 8 pickups in GM only, and my CPU usage with the server and game on same PC its like 30-40 something.

I don't use dini i use y_ini, i don't have any code in OnPlayerUpdate, im using just 2 plugins: sscanf 2.0 and streamer plugin.

I have been testing this a little, and it seems that it only lags in interiors? Wtf? Everything seems to be ok outside, but once i get into an interior - chat, commands, dialogs - it all lags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising
Посмотреть сообщение
i have 8 pickups in GM only, and my CPU usage with the server and game on same PC its like 30-40 something.
Quote:
Anyway, could be a plugin, once I put lots of pickups on Incognito's streamer, and it was taking upto 100% ...
4char

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
4char
i dont use a streamer and my CPU are at 30-40% and not at 100%