Quick question about weaponnames

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me out a bit with getting weaponnames, i've got this:

pawn Код:
new WeaponNames[][] = {
    {"Unarmed"},{"Brass Knuckles"}, {"Golf Club"}, {"Nite Stick"}, {"Knife"}, {"Baseball Bat"}, {"Shovel"}, {"Pool Cue"}, {"Katana"}, {"Chainsaw"},
    {"Purple Dildo"}, {"Big White Vibrator"}, {"Medium White Vibrator"}, {"Small White Vibrator"}, {"Flowers"}, {"Cane"}, {"Grenade"}, {"Teargas"},{"Molotov"},
    {" "},{" "},{" "},{"Colt"},{"Silenced Pistol"},{"Desert Eagle"},{"Normal Shotgun"},{"Sawnoff Shotgun"},{"Combat Shotgun"}, {"Micro Uzi)"},
    {"MP"},{"AK"},{"M4"},{"Tec"},{"Country Rifle"},{"Sniper Rifle"},{"Rocket Launcher"},{"Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher"},{"Flamethrower"}, {"Minigun"},
    {"Satchel Charge"},{"Detonator"},{"Spray Can"},{"Fire Extinguisher"},{"Camera"},{"Night Vision Goggles"},{"Infrared Vision Goggles"},{"Parachute"},{"Fake Pistol"}
};
And I want to Get a players weapon and write it on a textdraw(Weapons name not the id), I don't want to do it with getweaponname dont question why. All i need you helpers to do is to form this command to get the players current weaponname and that i could use it in text