I need help purchasing a good Game Laptop

Hello,

My charger has broken down and the place where the charger needs to be in the laptop has broken to. I want to buy a new laptop, and not repair this one. I can't find a good gaming laptop, so I decided to ask it here.

- It needs to be good to play COD:BO without lags, and of course GTA IV and SA to.
- My budget is till Ђ750,-. Please no higher, I hope there's a good gaming laptop for this price.

Thanks!
Jochem

alienware no questions asked.

Those laptops are ugly? :P

They're not really ugly. It's not even about the looks, get like a skin for it or something if you want. Alienware, yes, are the best gaming laptops.

sorry but i don't agree , they are ugly and even they aren't the bests ... check for the Asus Rog Laptops... but i think they are way too much expensive sometimes for your budget :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
Those laptops are ugly? :P
I dont think sow anyway a good laptop for 750$? Well that will be hard! Check Ebay.

Alienware m11x(small but cheapest)
The one above said.
Dell XPS M1710.

The M11x fits in your budget.
750Euro = ~$1,080.
M11x = $999

As they say Laptops are not designed for gaming. Since you're gonna get one, go with ASUS. Alienware because of Dell is a ripoff, I mean they have ok technical support and stuff. But the hardware offered with them are crap if you understand what I'm saying.
Definately dont go with HP and Acer(cant think of the others atm). MSI, ASUS and Toshiba seem to be ok. This is just my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzendxiw
Посмотреть сообщение
As they say Laptops are not designed for gaming. Since you're gonna get one, go with ASUS. Alienware because of Dell is a ripoff, I mean they have ok technical support and stuff. But the hardware offered with them are crap if you understand what I'm saying.
Definately dont go with HP and Acer(cant think of the others atm). MSI, ASUS and Toshiba seem to be ok. This is just my opinion
I don't see how you call Alienwear expensive.
Код:
Software & Services
PROCESSOR & GRAPHICS CARD	Intel® Core™ i5 2537M 1.4GHz(2.3GHz w/Turbo Boost, 3MB Cache) with 1GB DDR3 NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M	edit
OPERATING SYSTEM	Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English	edit
MEMORY	4GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz	edit
HARD DRIVE	320GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s	edit
SOUND OPTIONS	Internal High-Definition Surround Sound Audio (5.1)	edit
WIRELESS CARDS	Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000 a/g/n 1x2	edit
MOBILE CONNECTIVITY	None	edit
WARRANTY AND SERVICE	1 Year Basic Plan	edit
My Software & Accessories
SYSTEM COLOR	Stealth Black with Soft Touch Finish	edit
ALIENFX COLOR	Quasar Blue	edit
OS CUSTOMIZATION	Alienhead 3D	edit
PRE-INSTALLED GAMES	Steam and Portal™ Factory Installed	edit
My Accessories
ALSO INCLUDED WITH YOUR SYSTEM
Adobe Reader Acrobat SW	Adobe Acrobat X Reader	
WALLPAPER	Alienware M11x 90W A/C Adapter	
NAMEPLATE	Standard Nameplate	
LCD PANEL	11.6" High Def (720p/1366x768) with WLED backlight	
AUTOMATIC UPDATES	Automatic Updates: Critical Updates Only
All of that for 999

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
alienware no questions asked.
No, no and no. Alien ware is over priced and you are paying for the looks of the computer and the logo. Total waste of money.

However It's a little hard to get a laptop that is powerful for cheap, as you have to think of battery life etc.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/261451

It's only a Intel i3, not sure how that would run on a game like GTA IV.