Who should create forums for a new server?

Please Vote

well it depends on the Admin team you got ........if you own a server and other admin are very friendly to you.so they can also make forum if they really want to........

Hmm....

Owner!

Hmm.......
......I'll wait for more votes

first of all it is not hard to create a forum -.- and ofc the owner should do this. It is his server so he should make his forums. It is obvious.!

You of course, if you let somebody make the forums and for some reason you demote them for example, they will still own the forums and judging by most players on SAMP they will do something to your forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
first of all it is not hard to create a forum -.- and ofc the owner should do this. It is his server so he should make his forums. It is obvious.!
i always created forums for my server but My admins are always wanting to make one and when they make one they say "can I be Co Owner Since I created a forums?"

Which really P*sses me off

Just deny and demote them ! I have been through many stuff like this to. I simply kick people like this out. I create my own forums. Admins are suppose to be in game admins only. You own the server. You do what you think is right, do not take others opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldoraul
Посмотреть сообщение
well it depends on the Admin team you got ........if you own a server and other admin are very friendly to you.so they can also make forum if they really want to........
This is OFF-TOPIC: Very nice idea for a signature!