Og guys, any of you have a job?
I do
I work as a dog tamer..but this is not a permanent job.

SA-MP is my job :P jk, ******* is actually my job, I get quite a lot of money with adsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab1971
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP is my job :P jk, ******* is actually my job, I get quite a lot of money with adsense.
like how/month?
I'm interested in too :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul.eboy
Посмотреть сообщение
like how/month?
I'm interested in too :>
Actually my contract with ****** doesn't let me tell anyone . Sorry

I work at Infosys Technologies Ltd., India. A leading giant in Software Industry. I'm a Java Expert

Infosys Ltd

Quote:
Originally Posted by donB
Посмотреть сообщение
I work at Infosys Technologies Ltd., India. A leading giant in Software Industry. I'm a Java Expert

Infosys Ltd
Good thing you don't work at an HP call center. I can't understand them. :P No Offense.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
A ******* partner?

And I work in landscaping, its fun work and I get paid WELL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
A ******* partner?

And I work in landscaping, its fun work and I get paid WELL.
Yeah. Well, I am nearly one. Most of my videos have partnership on them so I get money. I need to get a couple more hundred subscribers so I can have Partnership.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep its true his not lying ;p

Whats your ******* nick tho?

( if anyone is intzed his talking about ******* partnership prgoram. Need lots of views and non copyrighted videos ,( no samp, call of duty unless you got primision from the compny. )
Gotta have a clear record and a contract with ******* to upload one video - two vids per week.

My job:
School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep its true his not lying ;p

Whats your ******* nick tho?

( if anyone is intzed his talking about ******* partnership prgoram. Need lots of views and non copyrighted videos ,( no samp, call of duty unless you got primision from the compny. )
Gotta have a clear record and a contract with ******* to upload one video - two vids per week.

My job:
School
Well, You are sorta right. Yes to the views and Non-Copyright, But you can have COD, Im not sure about SA-MP but SA is allowed, You can upload as many as you want. As I am not a full partner yet, I can't get the cool banners :P