Help with some stuff [pawno]

Hey.

I'm editing an RP server, I'd just like to edit some (probably) simple things.

First of all, when you type something in-game, it will appear like this:

John_Martin Says: Hello!

I want it like this:

John Martin says: Hello!

Differences:
Removing the _ and not using a capital letter at the S.

Also, when you're going to purchase a driving license, you need someone to give you the license, a driving instructor or whatever it's called.
I want to remove the complete function and replace it with a quick driving test that will cost a reasonable amount of money.

Also, when you talk, your PED/character doesn't do any kind of animations.
Whenever you write something, I'd like the character or PED to wave around with his hands etcetera in the air.
Also, that, the player should be available to decide how the PED should "wave around with his hands".
Like, /setwalkstyle, /setchatstyle..

Another simple, but maybe difficult part, more animations.
Writing /animlist will result in a list of available animations on the screen.
There's not many of them, I'd like to add some more and also make them appear when you write /animlist.

I am willing to upload the entire .pwn file, and if someone who's kind and professional, maybe wanna help me out here?
I'm not a experienced pawno-scripter, as you probably understand.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ante001
Посмотреть сообщение
Differences:
Removing the _ and not using a capital letter at the S.
For this you can use this stock function:
pawn Код:
stock getpName(playerid)
{
    new Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
    for(new name = 0; name < MAX_PLAYER_NAME; name++) if(Name[name] == '_') Name[name] = ' ';
    return Name;
}
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, when you're going to purchase a driving license, you need someone to give you the license, a driving instructor or whatever it's called.

For this you should probably create some command that will allow player to give/sell someone license.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Another simple, but maybe difficult part, more animations.
Writing /animlist will result in a list of available animations on the screen.
There's not many of them, I'd like to add some more and also make them appear when you write /animlist.
Like a textdraw?

And, for those other stuffs you wanted, you should probably know other computer languages besides pawn 'cause with pawn it isn't possible to detect if player is writing. - Correct me if I'm wrong.