Compiling Button

ok i downloaded:
Raven's RP
South Africa RP
NL-RP
LA-RP
Carlito's RP
LSL-RP etc..

All of them when go to their gamemode and change ome things then i press the Compiling Button , always somethign appears saying in this form not always the same lines:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(7283) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(7342) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(9990) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(1011 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(10431) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(14152) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(14153) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(14163) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SA-MP\gamemodes\crp.pwn(16210) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.

For a reason that i still ignore please help me , there is'nt any folder missing (i think) as i downloaded them all with their folders i have'nt changed anything just when prssing the Compiling button lines like these appears. i need your help SAMP scripters!
And if i let them like they are and press the sa-mp.exe then launch the debug to see the script it says: Connecting to 127.125.... Retrying... etc

Check your includes

Ok thank you , i really dont know what to do , i check them so what ? i find what ? i change what ?
Thanks again but complete your answer please.