My tdm server : Army vs criminals (Help) With coding...

Hi i'm mapping a server not so big... the teams :

Team pilots spawning at desert airport. Color = GRAY
Team army spawning at Area 51. Color = GREEN
Team mechanics I don't know the place there they are spawning....Color= RED
And i'm going to get some more teams...

I can't code so my question is : Can some one help me to code my server?? If you do you can be admin if you want pm me if u want to code...

Here its whats you need to code :
1.Team selection and spawn weapon (I'm using Mta map editor I think I can fix it there...

2. Capture some places, When you are done you get money and points.

3. Capture a car (Boxville) "Its like a flag" And you can capture it from other teams!
When you have steal the car you have to place it in your team spawn and then team get xp (Points and money).
But the car (Boxville) Its lockt for team but not for the enemys (So the enemys can steal it)... And on the car its a flag icon when u drive it so the team can hunt it back or shot it down ^^ Its a icon on map on the car flag (Icon flag)

4. Steal something in area 51 I don't what to stea money etc if u steal it the team get money and xp but you you get more xp/Money...

5. You can have a bank account you can deposit and take out.

6. All can't drive Hydra, Tanks, Hunter :
Hydra 400 Kills
Hunter 450 kills
Tank 150 kills
Etc
7. The team have some colors at spawn and If they have captured some place they can spawn there.. And its in the team color

OBS! You don't have to code all if : Its are alredy some things finshed stuff I can download...
I hope u anderstend and will help me!. I'm going to get some more info... its not finshed yet but u can start if u want... Any questions pm me

Thank you!

Help pls

I dont think anyone will script for free. You should atleast pay the scripters.

I don't understand these posts. Why would a scripter make someone else's script if he can be admin on that server if he can create a script for his own and be the lead admin. Next to that you're in the wrong forum section.

Admin is a job not a reward
I Can script all the thing for $$$

It's all about the money money money
Sure it's the money money money

Oh damn :/ But thanks any way I thogught its should come up with money xD
Alexzz : Tack дndе